• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Parking at Crewe Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilkestonian

Hope this is in the right section; mods please move if not...

I've a query about long stay parking at Crewe station.

As far as I can see, there is a choice of two car parks; Pedley Street and Weston Road. Am I right in thinking that the former is Pay on Foot, meaning there is a pay machine in the station, which takes cash or cards, and the latter is Pay and Display involving payment at machines at the car park itself?

If so, do the Weston Road machines just take coins, or do they take notes, or have the ability to accept card payments?

Thanks for any insight.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

6Gman

Established Member
Alternatively there is a Council car park right next to the Pedley Street car park which charges £4.50 per day, free on Sundays (rather than the £11 [?] / £5 on the Virgin car park), and definitely takes cards. (Pay on arrival)

It's the one I use for multi-day parking.

Old Yard Dog

Established Member
The last time I drove to Crewe, there was a fair bit of free parking in the side streets near the football ground. I'm not sure whether this is still the case. The Alex of course changed their training pitches into a car park a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.