• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Passenger Loadings at Farnborough for my commute

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneOffDave

This may be a stupid question but how can I found out how busy the different rush our services from Farnborough Main to Waterloo are? I might be commuting from there in the not to distant future and it'd be handy to know which services I have a chance of getting to the wheelchair space on

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

greaterwest

Established Member
Depends what time of day you're travelling. If you book wheelchair assistance in advance the guard should ensure that you get a space on the train.

Farnborough - Waterloo is a very busy route

The worst offenders are the 06:46, 07:16 and 07:28 from what I've heard.

I would hang around at during the rush hour at some point just to see what it's like for yourself though, if you get the chance.

OneOffDave

Looks like I might have to spend a couple of days doing recon before I move then.

Sometimes despite the guard's best efforts there's nowhere for people to go to get out of the way without getting off the train and understandably people are very reluctant to do that. I often have to miss trains despite booking assistance for that reason. It's happened to me twice in the last month at Euston

Hophead

Established Member
Decide to delete after thinking the post through a little more thoroughly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.