• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Past Online Timetables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lee_Again

Hi Richard,

I have 6 versions.

May 07 > Dec 07
Dec 07 > May 08
May 08 > Dec 08
Dec 08 > May 09
May 09 > Dec 09
Dec 09 > May 10

Let me know which ones you want and I'll get them to you.

Lee

Lee_Again

I've had a few requests for these; which is fine. What I'll do is add them to a web site. The file sizes are about 60Mb so they're too large for standard email(s). I'll need to do it from work next week. You can all just download them in your own time. I hope that's OK with everyone? I'll put a link to the web page on here.

Lee

Lee_Again

Sorry guys. My fault. I was not in the office last week. I'm there tomorrow and will set up the FTP site. I'll post again once it's done.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
OK. At last.

Click on this link.

TIMETABLES - scroll to the bottom of the page.

Please do not abuse the site. The password (built in to the link) will only last a day or two. I will be monitoring the site for uploaded files.

If you think there are some tables missing then let me know.

Lee

Last edited:

richa2002

Established Member
Thanks for that Lee! Sorry for not getting back to you before, I was relying on the forum to notify me on when there was a reply. Obviously didn't work! Would you mind keeping the files up until Friday as I won't be able to download until I return from a short break in Bath.

anthony263

Established Member
Sorry guys. My fault. I was not in the office last week. I'm there tomorrow and will set up the FTP site. I'll post again once it's done.
OK. At last.

Click on this link.

TIMETABLES - scroll to the bottom of the page.

Please do not abuse the site. The password (built in to the link) will only last a day or two. I will be monitoring the site for uploaded files.

If you think there are some tables missing then let me know.

Lee

Thanks for posting these timetables up

Lee_Again

How do FTP sites work?

- Appreciate the timetables :)

For the purpose of downloading, it works like any other web page except that you need a login and password to see the files.

FTP = File Transfer Protocol

This is the method used to place files on to the internet so others can download them.
Has everybody who wants these timetables downloaded them yet?

Richard, I'll leave them up until I hear from you that you've got them.

Otherwise I must take them down before Monday.

Cheers,

Lee

tony_mac

Established Member
I could stick the files on a website if there is any interest in keeping them available.

I probably have about 98GB/month of my bandwidth allowance unused at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.