• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Pathfinder Class 20 mini tour 13/8/11 Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson_Quiff

For those who don't know yet, the mini tour that was to feature 20142+20189 York-Hebden Bridge-Ashburys-Huddersfield-York on Saturday 13th August has been cancelled due to lack of bookings. I believe the main tour with DBS Class 66 haulage has also been cancelled.

There is nothing on the website stating this but I have been on the phone to Pathfinder this morning and they have confirmed to me the trip has indeed been cancelled. Anyone who was booked on it should recieve a letter through the post within the next few days.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Whistler40145

Established Member
Would this tour have sold more seats if the Class 20s had been the main tour engines with DRS 37s as motive power for the mini-tour?

Drimnagh Road

It was a chingfinder tour, so it was probably in the region of at least £69.50, and who wants to pay that to travel behind a 66?

Only themselves to blame for lack of bookings.

Status
Not open for further replies.