• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

PC Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

laseandre

Established Member
I'm having problems with my PC, so I'm not going to be on frequently as I'll have to use my (very slow) laptop or my PS3.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

laseandre

Established Member
It's a graphics problem. The computer works fine, but the graphics card isn't. It boots up but the monitor doesn't turn on.

Daniel

Established Member
Does your monitor have the slot for the monitor cable? (I forget what it's called).

If so, plug it into that and see if it works. If it doesn't, it may be a monitor problem.

If it does, try updating your graphics card drviers.

laseandre

Established Member
I've tried the monitor with my laptop and my very old Win98 PC, so it's not that. I can't update the drivers because I can't get them onto my PC as I don't know what its doing when it turns on.

laseandre

Established Member
Don't have any others, would need to buy a new one, which would probably solve the problem anyway.

laseandre

Established Member
They told me to. This thread started off as me saying I wont be on regularly because my PC wasn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.