• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Pecorama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masboroughlad

Established Member
Is the Pecorama attraction in Devon essentially for kids or is it aimed at all ages?

Anyone been? Is it worth a day out when in Devon?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Is the Pecorama attraction in Devon essentially for kids or is it aimed at all ages?

Anyone been? Is it worth a day out when in Devon?
I’ve been plenty of times and I always enjoy it.
The ride on railway is impressive and the model railway exhibitions have quite a broad spectrum, so there’s plenty of interest for adults too.
If you like model railways and miniature gauge steam then you’ll probably enjoy it. It’s definitely aimed at young families, but there’s something there for all.
The village of Beer itself is very nice, especially the beach. Plus the Seaton Tramway is nearby and combining the two makes for a good day out.

Peter-White

I would recommend it. plenty of things to do including plenty of model railways, narrow gauge train, cafe, gardens. and if you get bored you can always go 3 miles down the road to Seaton tramway. I could easily occupy myself there for a whole day.

Stigy

Established Member
I’ve been a couple of years ago and agree with what’s been said. There’s plenty to do for all the family and a fairly new soft play area for the kids too (or parents if you will...).

Status
Not open for further replies.