• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Pembrokeshire photo spots

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll be in Pembrokeshire in a couple of weeks time and plan to use TFW's South Wales rover to explore firstly the branches feeding off Carmarthen and then travel eastwards. It's been donkeys years since I was down there so have no idea of best locations for both stills photography on the lineside (reasonable walk time of stations) and stations with some character. I know the sea wall south of Carmarthen is good and there are still some semaphores at Ferryside and Pembrey and Burry Port but any other suggestions will be much appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Thanks for the suggestion. I had planned to stop off for a few hours in Tenby. Also notice the coastal path runs close to the line to the south of the station.

Status
Not open for further replies.