• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Pendolino problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sga962

Hi,
I have the 390 for trainsim but the coaches are the long way round, is there a way to fix this?
thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I think you're going to need to give a bit more detail in order to enable people to help you.

sga962

JCMKklo.jpg

there you go. the pantograph should be the other side and the mission accomplished coach should be the other way as well.

I haven't checked but i assume the other coaches to be under the same situation.

ert47

Did you create the scenario or did someone else do it?

You'll have to go into the World Editor, select the carriage and then click the arrow that appears above it.

In the World Editor , you need to make sure the green arrow's on the coaches point towards the First Class end of the train. That way , the coaches will be in the correct position. If its a scenario that you've downloaded from Steam Workshop then it looks like the person that created it didn't check the arrow's. Hope that helps

sga962

its on the default scenarios and on quick drive, which is why I find it unusual

Status
Not open for further replies.