• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Photographers be mindful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shredder1

Established Member
We all want to get decent photographs at galas and generally we all try to keep out of the way of other photographers and facilitate each other. If you do need to poke a long lens close to another photographers head though, please, please, please, let them know you are behind them, I nearly knocked one lads camera out of his hand today because I didnt know he was there, I`m a bit deaf anyway, too many years stood in front of a Marshall stack on 11. Its so easy to say I`m behind you mate, to which the reply is usually thanks.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

james60059

Its so easy to say I`m behind you mate, to which the reply is usually thanks.

Don't be talking about photography at gala's, you'll be accused of freeloading (as I was on social media at the weekend) :lol:

At the Great Central Steam Gala, back in January I had a guy ask if he could actually rest his lens on my shoulder to take a shot of the 9F on minerals. A bit of courtesy and politeness goes a very long way I find :)

shredder1

Established Member
Don't be talking about photography at gala's, you'll be accused of freeloading (as I was on social media at the weekend) :lol:

At the Great Central Steam Gala, back in January I had a guy ask if he could actually rest his lens on my shoulder to take a shot of the 9F on minerals. A bit of courtesy and politeness goes a very long way I find :)

Yes it certainly does James.

Status
Not open for further replies.