• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Photography Request: Grove Park Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthEastern-465

Established Member
Hi there,

I don't know if this is in the right section of the forum to ask. (Please feel free to move if necessary moderators)

One of my hobbies is looking into local history of my surrounding area. My local station is Grove Park, and I was wondering if there are any members of the forum that have pictures of the station from the 1940s up until the late 1990s?

Prior to 1993 there use to be sidings opposite Platform 5 that Hastings DEMUs and other units were stabled as ECS. These were removed sometime in the late 1970s and the land stayed empty until houses were built on it in 1993. There also use to be a single line that freight was stabled opposite Platform 1.

I've seen pictures of Flickr and a few other photography sites, but if anyone has any pictures of Grove Park from the past I'd be extremely grateful.

Regards,

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.