• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Photos of arriva 158- times are changing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its a bit of a random question but does anyone have any photos of the arriva trains wales 158 when it had the 'times are changing ' livery? Many thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
I know its a bit of a random question but does anyone have any photos of the arriva trains wales 158 when it had the 'times are changing ' livery? Many thanks

I believe it was a 143 not a 158 unless there was one as well. Welcome to yourself to the Forum and to your first post.

There was a 158 one haha. I remember it but cant find any photos,looked all over the internet haha. And thank you so much for welcoming me to the forum. :D

anamyd

On Moderation
Seen this a few times before online but not such a good photo of it! What's the meaning / context of the livery anyway...? Don't think I ever saw it in real life, just the Ginsters and Western Mail ones.

The western mail one was good too. The same colour at the times are changing one. :) i didnt mind it being in poor quality. If you see it again at some point could you send it over to me please .thanks

Cardiff123

Established Member
Seen this a few times before online but not such a good photo of it! What's the meaning / context of the livery anyway...? Don't think I ever saw it in real life, just the Ginsters and Western Mail ones.
I believe it's when ATW brought in a standard clock face pattern timetable on many of its services, mainly on the Valley lines.

The closest i got to a good photo of it

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1549063460162.jpg
    FB_IMG_1549063460162.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.