• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Pictures of 2045 needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peter-btb

Hi everybody,

I’m Peter and author of various books about railways. Currently I’m working on a new edition and need some input. Probably you could help me?

After the Second World War the company SGP developed 20 diesel locomotives “2045” for the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB). I’ve attached a picture of it. Those locomotives have been in use since 1952 and green coloured. A little bit later they have been in use brown coloured too. Austria was divided into zones at that time, and the 2045 was predominantly en route in English and American zones. Probably someone of you has taken some pictures of those locomotives? I’m looking for a coloured picture of a brown 2045.

It would also be interesting for how long they have been painted brown and which numbers have been affected.

It would be really great if someone could help me with this or knows whom I could ask.

As a special thank-you I would offer a voucher copy of the new book and a suitable remuneration as well.

Thanks in advance,
Peter

Attachments

• 30439.jpg
    30439.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.