• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Pinhoe Double Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

headshot119

Established Member
I hope someone here can assist me, I believe at some point there was an easement which allowed holders of tickets from Pinhoe to destinations like Exeter, and stations beyond to double back via Honiton (or perhaps one of the other stations)

I can't seem to locate this easement in the latest version of the routing guide. Does anyone have any record of it?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

34D

Established Member
From 30th June 2012 and 7th Feb 2013 versions:

300225: Customers travelling from Pinhoe, Whimple, Feniton, Honiton and Axminster to Brockenhurst and beyond may travel via Redbridge. This easement applies in both directions

700031: Customers travelling from Axminster, Honiton, Feniton, Whimple, Pinhoe, St James Park and Exeter Central via Tiverton Parkway, may travel via Exeter St Davids. This easement applies in both directions

700115: Customers travelling from Axminster, Honiton, Feniton, Whimple, Pinhoe, St James Park and Exeter Central using tickets routed LONDON, may not travel via Exeter St Davids and Reading. This easement applies in both directions

I wouldn't like to say whether any of the above three remain current.

Be3G

Established Member
Notably, NRE says that two tickets are required for a journey from Pinhoe to Exeter via Honiton.

Veteran Member
From 30th June 2012 and 7th Feb 2013 versions:

300225: Customers travelling from Pinhoe, Whimple, Feniton, Honiton and Axminster to Brockenhurst and beyond may travel via Redbridge. This easement applies in both directions

700031: Customers travelling from Axminster, Honiton, Feniton, Whimple, Pinhoe, St James Park and Exeter Central via Tiverton Parkway, may travel via Exeter St Davids. This easement applies in both directions

700115: Customers travelling from Axminster, Honiton, Feniton, Whimple, Pinhoe, St James Park and Exeter Central using tickets routed LONDON, may not travel via Exeter St Davids and Reading. This easement applies in both directions

I wouldn't like to say whether any of the above three remain current.

But in any case they aren't what the OP was looking for

Last edited:

headshot119

Established Member
Thanks for the help everyone, I've not been able to track it down, but the situation I needed this for has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.