• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[plug] Photos - Hatfield Main Colliery 1st Revenue Earning Freight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gizmogle

Established Member
I've always loved your pictures. Haven't been on your site for a while now, but the new ones are looking good :D
Especially this one
I'm not too keen on the new logo in the corners of the pictures though. A little too big. Distracts you from the main image. I think the previous one was much better.

rmt

I've always loved your pictures. Haven't been on your site for a while now, but the new ones are looking good :D
Especially this one
I'm not too keen on the new logo in the corners of the pictures though. A little too big. Distracts you from the main image. I think the previous one was much better.

I've had to change the watermark, someone stole a couple of my shots and passed them off as their own, so I changed it to try and deter them.

The only other site that will use my pictures (with permission of course) is DonnyPSB.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.