• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

private psychometric testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyb2687

hi all just a quick one to see if any of you know if it is possible to pay to sit your psychometric test privately. I understand this may not be possible at present with covid however i would be keen to see if anybody has done it and did it put you in a better position going in with the psychometrics in hand.
cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Joliver

I don't know where you can get these done privately. But if you use the search function in the top right hand corner and search for that topic, there will be tons of info from old threads.

Comfy

There was a new company mentioned on this forum possibly late last year or early this year. They were doing psychometric testing. I got in touch with them by private message and email and also chased them up but they never replied.
I don't know if the company has ceased already or whether they just don't reply.

Stigy

Established Member
DB did do private psychometric testing, but I’m led to believe they’ve not done so for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.