• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Project Management Assistant Position - Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles1982

Afternoon,

Could you please offer me some advice? I went for a Project Management Assistant Position in Derby on Thursday. I was advised that I was the penultimate candidate to be interviewed and I would hear within a couple of weeks. Does it usually take that long?

I'm due to finish my short term contract on 5th June and therefore I am interviewing for other positions however it's the Network Rail job that I really want and the interview seemed to go quite well. I felt that I was a good fit for the position and I would be well suited to work there. The interviews I have lined up want the successful candidate to start ASAP (my current employer will release me early if they have to) so if I get one of these positions it make things awkward as I can't afford to turn them down in case I don't get the the Network Rail job, but on the flip side I don't want to accept it and mess them around if I do get the job.

Any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.