• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Psychometrics

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyb2687

Hi all i currently have my psychometric pass however i passed it on the second attempt. If i was successful with an application and they made me resit certain parts of the test if they did not meet the required enhanced standard and failed would that count as my 2 lives or would my current pass mark stay valid

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RailLady

Depends on the TOC you applied for.

They could make you resit ALL aspects of the test. Or only the parts that have expired. It entirely depends on them

T-Karmel

If they ask you resit just one test which you passed to national standard before, and this time you don't reach TOCs enhanced mark but you still pass at national standard, then you don't lose your life. Whatever is your new score it overwrites the previous one. You can also confirm that with The OPC by calling them or sending them email to be sure.

NorthernTech

I assume if they ask you to take a test, let’s say Group Bourdon, to reach their enhanced level and you then fail to reach the national standard then i think this overrides your previous pass and because you have a fail on record this would be your second fail and you out.. This is my understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.