• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

PTS\COSS\LKT\AODHS Looking for Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverse Curve

This may be inappropriate for the forum but I'm trying out different channels to find work.

I'm seeking work within and around the North Wales area with the following compentencies Pts\COSS\LKT\AODHS and I have upto date medical and D&A certificates

Previous work experience involves

Civils

Troughing, Ballast Boards, Route Support, UTX's, GRP, TroTroughing, Cable Pulling.

P-way (under T3 Protection)

Setting up stressing equipment, de & rekeying, replacing biscuits, locating running rail and cutting up rail.

Electrification

Assisting Jointers with joining HV and Pilot cables (11 & 33KV) building and installing pilot boxes, cossing & assisting electricans within the sub station and compound.

Safety Critical

Handsignalling duties and assisting Strapman.

I'm willing to travel, work any hours days/nights 12hr shifts, fullfil any tasks required, i'm not one to stand around and watch, I prefer to get stuck in, get the job done.

Please contact me via e-mail [email protected] should you have a possible position, I'm a car owner, clean driving licence, no criminal record and can provide references.

Thanks

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.