• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Public apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick W

Established Member
I would like to appoligise for anyone who suffered an untimely pause and lag during today's simgsig game as a result of me connecting and disconnecting NLL to KX.

Sorry and thankyou for any forgiveness.

Nick

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Dear me, is this not a matter that should be discussed privately?

I wasn't there, but I have heard from several members that there were, shall we say, problems they weren't happy with dealing with.

NickW, expect a PM from me to discuss this further.

T

Tom

Well he was just backup in case anyone left... but we booted him as he messed the game up but just kept reconnecting... (then connected NLL!!!)

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Tom said:
Well he was just backup in case anyone left... but we booted him as he messed the game up but just kept reconnecting... (then connected NLL!!!)
Jonno2055 got their first anyway.

NickW connected without authorisation, and then re-connected when removed. He then attempted further unauthorised access by chaining NLL to my King's Cross game. Headcodes were then changed.

Unauthorised access to computers and attempts to hinder access to any program or data held in any computer, are illegal under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.

NickW please read http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1990/Ukpga_19900018_en_2.htm and ensure you comply in future.

Table 52

I think public flogging would be more entertaining than public apology!

Status
Not open for further replies.