• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Qualified position virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob12

Virgin are advertising qualified, What are the chances of getting a job at virgin with a spad, Wasn't a huge one as spads go but still had one :oops: only thing on my record other than that i am clean...... thanks

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

whoosh

Established Member
Give it a go, be straight about it when you apply. I don't know what your chances are, but would say they will be slimmer if it's a more recent SPAD though, I would've thought.

Being a sensible and professional Driver you'd have learnt a lot from the event (gained experience!) I would think, but what do I know?!

sw1ller

Established Member
I’m wanting to apply but still 10 moths before my probation is over. I know you could probably get away with 3 months but do we think 10 months is taking the piss a bit???

Kells21

Anyone know if they have a recruitment email address got a couple of questions ?

Crazyb

Virgin are advertising qualified, What are the chances of getting a job at virgin with a spad, Wasn't a huge one as spads go but still had one :oops: only thing on my record other than that i am clean...... thanks

I think its 5 years clear

Status
Not open for further replies.