• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Question about swapping day of train tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peregrine 4903

Established Member
Hello everyone.

A bit of a stupid question but if I booked some train tickets to travel on the 8th through priv, can I swap the tickets so that they are instead for the 9th with the same return date on the 10th, or do I need to buy a new ticket?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Haywain

Veteran Member
Hello everyone.

A bit of a stupid question but if I booked some train tickets to travel on the 8th through priv, can I swap the tickets so that they are instead for the 9th with the same return date on the 10th, or do I need to buy a new ticket?
Is this for the outward journey or the return?

skyhigh

Established Member
Just for future reference, seeing as Priv doesn't entitle you to a discount on Advance fares, there is really no point purchasing long before you're looking to travel. If you want a seat reservation, there are ways of obtaining one before you have the ticket and it means you don't run the risk of admin fees if you change your plans before you travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.