• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Question: Bueker railway maps

Austriantrain

Established Member
Hello Forum,

The railway maps on bueker.net, while out of date, still were a formidable asset to rapidly look up European networks. Unfortunately they are not accessible anymore since a few weeks and the site is now password-protected.

Does anybody maybe have copies of those maps? Thank you in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lxd2

The maps are still available and most (or all?) of them have also been recently updated.

I agree they are excellent maps, very useful to see an entire country's network and with usually just the right level of detail for my needs.

JonasB

The maps are still available and most (or all?) of them have also been recently updated.

I agree they are excellent maps, very useful to see an entire country's network and with usually just the right level of detail for my needs.
Thank you! There are some things missing from the Scandinavian map, but they seem to have been updated last year.