• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Question on Online Timetables..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spudd

Just had a bit of shock and hope someone can clear this query up.

I have tickets for 7 tickets & seats booked for the 10:06 out of Paddington to Exeter on the 23rd April.

Shock horror that when I look on Trainline and National Rail the journey does not exist. Trains before and after are on but not the 10:06.

However when I look on the FGW website the journey is listed as running.

Which site is right? I hope that the FGW is correct or has the service been dropped.

Cheers

Andy

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Could it be fully booked?

EDIT: Nope.

Last edited:

MCR247

Established Member
There is engineering works, all Exeter/Plymouth/Penzance etc trains are running via Bristol in the path of the xx30 to Bristol. I'd ring/email FGW and ask what trains you can get as there is obviously a lot longer journey times (2h04 normally vs 3h02 on 23rd)

Spudd

Yepp.

Engineering works...... FGW are looking at re-booking now.

Suppose questions are, if they know I am booked on a service that no longer exists then why did they not contact me?

Andy

HST Power

Established Member
Suppose questions are, if they know I am booked on a service that no longer exists then why did they not contact me?
Andy

There should be information about engineering works or any incidents that could affect your journey on the website. I also imagine FGW offer the option of receiving engineering updates via email.

Spudd

Interesting that I can still book a ticket on that train on the FGW website?

Depart PAD 09:45 PAD 10:06 PAD 10:30 PAD 10:45
Arrive EXD 12:43 EXD 12:25 EXD 13:32 EXD 13:43
Duration 2h 58m 2h 19m 3h 2m 2h 58m
Changes 1 0 0 1

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.