• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Quick Computer Survey - responses greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Established Member
As part of a group assignment on my university course, I'm doing some initial basic market research into a few business ideas. This one is about computing and specifically the market for skills development and basic hardware/software upgrades in a high street environment.

There's only 10 short questions to answer, it won't take you very long. All answers are strictly anonymous.

www.surveymonkey.com/s/2HFXH8W

Thanks very much indeed :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ivo

Established Member
There is a flaw with your survey format. Some questions are configured to accept multiple answersw when only one should be possible ;)

Crossover

Established Member
Done it for you, though given my profession, I'm not sure the answers would be entirely helpful (training stuff I tend to costs more than any of the options and involves advanced stuff :P)

WestCoast

Established Member
Thanks again to all those who've answered so far.

There is a flaw with your survey format. Some questions are configured to accept multiple answersw when only one should be possible

I didn't actually set-up or write the survey myself, but the feedback on issues is very welcome and will be passed on.

Which box do you tick if you're 24?

Answer <24 on this occasion, we're only interested in approximate age ranges, but thanks for pointing that out!

Status
Not open for further replies.