• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Quicktime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
I can get a download by clicking on the big blue download button and unselecting all of the items although it tries to install i tunes unless thety are bundled together as last time i got quiktime Itunes came aswell/

Tom B

Established Member
Basically Apple have made a sucessful player and want to get people to download somwething else by piggybacking it on the sucessful product.

Try using the automated plugin installer - that did it for me.

T

Tom

Ben, AFAIK QuickTime is not spyware, unless you can prove me wrong. QuickTime is just a method of playing video files. I don't see why Apple would want to give out spyware with iTunes (as they are now bundled)

Tom B

Established Member
Think he was using the term "spyware" liberally - it's true though that WMP / Quicktime / Real seem locked in a bitter war over file associations.

Ben

Cockfosters said:
Think he was using the term "spyware" liberally - it's true though that WMP / Quicktime / Real seem locked in a bitter war over file associations.

Correct :)

Sprog

Established Member
ITunes is an excellent peice of Software. As is Quicktime.

I converted to iTunes a while back, and ive NEVER looked back....... :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.