• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rail replacement taxis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhassell

Every time there is a rail replacement service between Bristol Parkway and Newport, Pilning gets two return rail replacement taxi services on a Saturday.
Always seems to be some sort of farce every time... Just yesterday when I tried to use it, got told to go to the bus stands by rail replacement staff, stood around for 30 minutes, then got told to make my own way by station staff as apparently I had been stood in the wrong place and missed it, even though other staff had told me to stand elsewhere! Eventually got put in another taxi for free after much arguing!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
It happens all the time, in fact I know my team have sent at least 2 taxis out across Scotland every night this week due to late running.

Status
Not open for further replies.