• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rail simulator wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi being away from rail simulators and my intrest in rail engineering school has taken over for a few years but now im after a rail simulator but i cant find any anywhere they are all out of stock where can i get a copy of rail simulator :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Darandio

Established Member
Hi mate, the best you can probably hope for now is Ebay. Rail Simulator is not in production any more and is no longer supported by the developer due to their newer release, Railworks.

Turbostar

Yes, but maybe he don't want to fork out approx £30 on Railworks at the mo, & he may not like it, not everyone like RS you know, so it's better he starts off on Rail Simulator, & see how he goes with it, instead of wasting £30+ on Railworks. :roll:

Further to my previous post regarding prince, you can get it on Amazon for min £6.99. ;)

Reddog785

Got mine from Play.com £9 something. Beware: Railsimulator demands a stupidly ridiculous high amount of graphics and processing power. Check your system specs first.

I have here MS Train Sim and the London to Brighton add on for it. Also have the Brighton to Portsmouth route on disc. (I originally bought them for a training exercise at work but it didn't work!!! Epic FAIL) :D

20 quid to whoever wants them.

Status
Not open for further replies.