• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rail Simulator - "Welcome On Board"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darandio

Established Member
An absolutely cracking home-made video showcasing "Rail Simulator", can also be watched in High Quality for a much better viewing experience.

[youtube]Pvk1HCOQfIQ[/youtube]

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I watched it recently in high quality and I was blown away! Made me want RS. NOW!

Until I get a decent PC I cannot really use RS but some of the add-ons for it (the vastly improved Valenta - and for that matter VP185 and MTU - sound pack that I've seen a demo of was VERY much improved over the original sounds which put me off getting it) are just brilliant. That HST sound pack, although payable, made me want to get RS, the sounds and load up the Paddington to Oxford route to storm the living daylights out of the GWML!

As for the video itself, it used some funky techniques and angles for sure and made for a very good promotion video!

Thanks for posting this Darren!

Status
Not open for further replies.