• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

RailMiles Signature Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

_toommm_

Established Member
This will be in completely the wrong place so I apologise for that firstly.

On to the question: How do I integrate my RailMiles account into my signature e.g. how do I show my miles and chains, and my last journey in my signature?

Thanks in advance :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

_ollie_

On Railmiles go into the Social section for the forum code. [social>banners]
On here, you can edit your signature by heading to top of this page, hover over username and you will see the drop down menu with options available to you.

djpontrack

I've just noticed that the mileage on my Railmiles signature has not updated after a recent journey. I thought it would update automatically or do we have to copy and paste it every time we add another journey on Railmiles ? Thanks in advance.

GW43125

Established Member
I've just noticed that the mileage on my Railmiles signature has not updated after a recent journey. I thought it would update automatically or do we have to copy and paste it every time we add another journey on Railmiles ? Thanks in advance.

It updates itself, but it only updates hourly. Check back in an hour.

djpontrack

I'm still having problems. When l go on the edit signature page it shows my current Railmiles but when I press preview it comes back with the mileage I had last week. I can't seem to get it to update. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Crossover

Established Member
It may be best to drop a line to Railmiles ([email protected]) and ask directly as you're more likely to get a response. I have logged issues via that email address and had prompt responses in the past

The_Train

Established Member
This will be in completely the wrong place so I apologise for that firstly.

On to the question: How do I integrate my RailMiles account into my signature e.g. how do I show my miles and chains, and my last journey in my signature?

Thanks in advance :)

Sorry for digging up an old thread but I just wanted you know what the 'chains' part of the mileage calculator mean? Thought I'd hijack this old thread rather than start a new one

headshot119

Established Member
Sorry for digging up an old thread but I just wanted you know what the 'chains' part of the mileage calculator mean? Thought I'd hijack this old thread rather than start a new one

The railway is measured in miles and chains. 80 chains to the mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.