• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Railtalk Magazine - Issue 24 - Poll

What do you think of Railtalk Magazine?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Hi,

To go with the post about the new magazine being released, i thought i would create a poll, for your comments.

Please take you time to comment and vote.

Thanks

Andy

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gizmogle

Established Member
I'll have another good look before I vote. I just wanted to say that you'd probably get more votes if they were anonymous. No one wants to be seen saying that it's awful!

P156KWJ

Established Member
it is a good magazine and I enjoy reading it, however it would be good if there were more stories about current affairs on the railway etc.
But other than that, I really like it, and loving the photos from various people too :D

BJMorley

Maybe a Low Res version, and probably some more news, but it's a very good magazine!!
Brandon

EE Type 3

Established Member
it is a good magazine and I enjoy reading it, however it would be good if there were more stories about current affairs on the railway etc.
But other than that, I really like it, and loving the photos from various people too :D

The team do try and get as much infomation as possible, I know it isn't that easy to bag all the best stories. :)

P156KWJ

Established Member
yes, spoze I should put my money where my mouth is... I'll contribute more news if I find any worthwile of course :)

EE Type 3

Established Member
Any contribution is great, whether it be photos, storys, or nosh reports, no matter what the story is send it in, we try to cram as much in as possible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.