• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

RailUK Fora: congratulations

railfan99

Established Member
Well done to Rail UK Fora.

It has exceeded 75,000 members.

I don't know how many are active. Presumably the total includes some who are sadly no longer with us: RIP.

Excellent achievement.

It's an invaluable resource to travellers. The quality of information provided seems high although as an overseas contributor I can't always assess that, lacking your local knowledge.

Hopefully a few travellers are using the fora's rail ticket purchase facility to add pounds to the coffers.

Best wishes to the fora's staff/volunteers who keep the show on the rails, and importantly, dissuade foreign 'actors' as they're called from disabling the site or inserting unwanted spam.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

GRALISTAIR

Established Member
It's an invaluable resource to travellers. The quality of information provided seems high ---
I totally agree. Overseas contributor myself too. I love this site. Been a member for 12 years now.

Best wishes to the fora's staff/volunteers who keep the show on the rails, and importantly, dissuade foreign 'actors' as they're called from disabling the site or inserting unwanted spam.

10/10

Purple Train

Established Member
Well done to Rail UK Fora.

It has exceeded 75,000 members.

I don't know how many are active. Presumably the total includes some who are sadly no longer with us: RIP.

Excellent achievement.

It's an invaluable resource to travellers. The quality of information provided seems high although as an overseas contributor I can't always assess that, lacking your local knowledge.

Hopefully a few travellers are using the fora's rail ticket purchase facility to add pounds to the coffers.

Hear, hear.