• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Railway Trips 2007 - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Featuring videos from: Videos from: Branksome & Parkstone, 34067 Tangmere on the Cathedrals Express, 850 Lord Nelson on the Catherdrals Express, 1498 at Brockenhurst, 73109 at Brockenhurst, Swanage Steam Gala & A 59, 47s & Tangmere at Parkstone

[Youtube]-e3RlUIxfWU[/Youtube]

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

richa2002

Established Member
Personally, I find there's no need for music in railway videos... Nice 'shots' though.

T

Tom

Nathan forgot the 73 was departing because he was more interested in videoing the units teehee... he missed the flail from meeee!

Nathan

Nathan forgot the 73 was departing because he was more interested in videoing the units teehee... he missed the flail from meeee!

I got a photo ;) but at least i still caught it as appose to it passing behind me unoticed! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.