• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Railway written communication exercise (rWce)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob hope

I've had the practise material sent for the rWce and I can't work out if, after you have listened to the message twice, whether you are able to refer to your notes whilst completing the written report.
The "how to practise" guide says not to refer to notes but the answer sheet supplied with the practise material says "may refer to notes"

So do you have to hand your notes back before you write the report or can you refer to them?
Also - would writing in capitals be marked down?

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Daniel84

Hi mate, you can make and keep notes for this one, as you say you'll get the message twice so just try to jot all of the important information down, you can refer to the notes and you are told that the notes are not marked.

bob hope

Nice one - cheers Daniel.

Did you manage to get any news from Northern or TPE regarding if they will accept your part assessment?

Daniel84

No worries. I've heard nothing back, I suppose I'll just wait to see the results of the shortlisting first and if I'm lucky enough to get through I'll inform them again. Good luck at the assessment.

Status
Not open for further replies.