• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Raiway in Slovenia

RokDiv

Hello.
I will post here all my new videos from youtube. I will be very happy if you wil subscribe. Thanks!!!

My last video:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RokDiv

If you are interested I have Instagram and Facebook with 150+ photos of our trains.

Hello.
I will post here all my new videos from youtube. I will be very happy if you wil subscribe. Thanks!!!

My last video:
Great video. Slovenia is a great country. I remember visiting many years ago and really enjoyed my time there. Have the new Stadler Flirt and Stadler Kiss units (313/510/610) entered passenger service yet over there? Or are they still being delivered and tested?

RokDiv

Stadler Flirt units (510, 610) are in passenger service. Kiss isnt yet. Probably in October. But not all units (313, 510, 610) have been delivered yet

RokDiv

Nice video....and a very long train!

What was the outcome of the transformer derailment at Zidani Most?
Sorry for late reply. I am not active on this forum a lot. The transformer was successfully brought back to Ljubljana for inspection a week ago. It was lifted the week before with a special 1000t crane from Austria.