• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TAS

I know him, in fact I go to school with him, That site is just like him, really funny and slightly annoying.
:lol:

Coxster

Established Member
TAS said:
I know him, in fact I go to school with him, That site is just like him, really funny and slightly annoying.
:lol:
I recognise the name (from UKTS?) I only came accross it when clearing out my favourites.

class 313

Established Member
There was this couple that had been married for 20 years.

Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the light.

Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous.

She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit.

So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights.

She looked down... and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated pleasure device... a vibrator!

Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one.

She went completely ballistic.

"You impotent *******," She screamed at him, "how could you be lying to me all of these years?

You better explain yourself!"

The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly:

"I'll explain the toy . . . you explain the kids."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.