• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Reading - Westbury split query?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gathursty

Established Member
I seem to not be able to get into the Fares Guide on the forum at the moment for this quick question.

Can I use a Kennett Rover and a ticket from that limit to Westbury and be able to use non-stop trains?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ForTheLoveOf

Established Member
I seem to not be able to get into the Fares Guide on the forum at the moment for this quick question.

Can I use a Kennett Rover and a ticket from that limit to Westbury and be able to use non-stop trains?
Yes, in fact I can't think of any Rangers or Rovers that don't allow non-stop splits.

Gathursty

Established Member
Could I also tack on a Freedom of Severn and Solent Rover to the above two tickets and go Reading to Taunton non-stop if there are such services running in the post-Covid timetable?

ForTheLoveOf

Established Member
Could I also tack on a Freedom of Severn and Solent Rover to the above two tickets and go Reading to Taunton non-stop if there are such services running in the post-Covid timetable?
No, you can't do more than one non-stop split between two station calls. So if the Kennet Rover covered you until Westbury you'd be fine, but as you would be doing two non-stop splits it isn't permissible.

Status
Not open for further replies.