• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Real Time Infrastructure Manager - Crossrail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monopoli

Has anyone applied for this?
Quite confused to see the same job go up on the tfl website 3 times in 3 months?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Apples&Pears

I was looking at this but it seems rather like you need some railway / control room experience to apply.

warrior33

More then likely haven’t had the right people apply.....? Isn’t that shocking for a job to go up multiple times, there’s a minimum of 7 RTIMs.

It’s more of a maintenance job, so previous maintenance experience would be really handy.

Monopoli

More then likely haven’t had the right people apply.....? Isn’t that shocking for a job to go up multiple times, there’s a minimum of 7 RTIMs.

It’s more of a maintenance job, so previous maintenance experience would be really handy.
I see I thought it was more of a control room job

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

warrior33

I see I thought it was more of a control room job

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It is a control room job, you would be monitoring the infrastructure via various systems and reporting it to staff outside so they can take corrective action.

When I say maintenance that’s because you usually have two departments on the railway which are Ops and Maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.