• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Real Train Cab parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel

Hi all, I was wondering if any of you know where I could find real cab parts like AWS reset button, reverse switch etc?

Any help would be appreciated! :)

EDIT: or replicas :)

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nym

Established Member
Hi all, I was wondering if any of you know where I could find real cab parts like AWS reset button, reverse switch etc?

Any help would be appreciated! :)

EDIT: or replicas :)

Or you could just buy new of what would have been fitted... what is it you're after?

gimmea50anyday

Established Member
Just as you wod for car parts. Scrap yard (Booths or European Metal Recycling) apare parts shop (Railpart for example) fleaBay, the manufacturers....

Nym

Established Member
AWS Reset, DSD pedal, reverser switch etc

DSD Pedal is a special part, AWS reset can be implemented in different buttons if I remember correctly, so long as it's Yellow, a train-ey feeling one would be something like a Craig and Derricott 32 Series with a DAA76 switch behind it.

Reverser switch, again, can take many forms.

ComUtoR

Established Member
AWS reset can be implemented in different buttons if I remember correctly, so long as it's Yellow

We have silver shiny metal ones. Yellow is most likely the current standard but even when ours are replaced they get replaced with the same metal one.

Status
Not open for further replies.