• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Really Useful Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd

Click here

It's called stickies, basically sticky notes on desktop, with alert functions on all, you can also change the colours, and send notes to your friends etc.

I found this really useful, but I reformatted my HD and couldn't find the program again - I've just rediscovered it again after about a year.

There are paid-for pieces of software that do this, but I tried a few programs out before, this is by far the best. I'd reccomend it if you, like me, have loads of bits of paper and Post-it notes hanging around.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
Ta for the program - luckily I am good at remembering most stuff and for what I don't goes into my phone's calendar lol!

jonb

Established Member
I use my Nokia 6230i as a reminder as I can input birthdays into it and set it so the alarm will sound, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.