• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Red Spotted Hanky refund policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBuchananGB

Hi. I bought Advance tickets on RSH on 8 March for travel on 5 June. Now considering requesting a refund. The tickets were posted to me and I have them. I looked on the RSH web site, and they only offering to refund tickets for travel up to 30 April.

Is this consistent with other retailers?

The travel is non-essential leisure to a specific event. I don’t know whether the event has been cancelled.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

alistairlees

Established Member
Hi. I bought Advance tickets on RSH on 8 March for travel on 5 June. Now considering requesting a refund. The tickets were posted to me and I have them. I looked on the RSH web site, and they only offering to refund tickets for travel up to 30 April.

Is this consistent with other retailers?

The travel is non-essential leisure to a specific event. I don’t know whether the event has been cancelled.
You are entitled to a full refund, without any fee, of your Advance tickets. Originally refunds were restricted by RDG / the TOCs to tickets that were for travel on or before 30th April (so long as they had been bought before 23rd March and were for travel on or after 07.00 on 23rd March). The 30th April restriction has now been removed, and there is no end date in place. RSH needs to update their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.