• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Regus Business Lounges

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony_mac

Established Member
I just found out that I can get a free Regus Businessworld card, giving access to their business lounges.

Has anyone used them before? Is it worth hunting one down for free coffee and wifi?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ascot

Established Member
I use them religiously as part of a deal my work has with them but I wouldn't go out the way just to find one. Still/Sparkling water to pour into a glass, coffee machine with tea bags with proper cups, photocopier machine, wifi and you may find a small bowl of hard boiled sweets on reception.

Sometimes I have chosen a Starbucks or the hotel room over a business lounge when I just couldn't be bothered. It's mainly full of people working all day or just touching down for a hour or so, rarely do you see a casual person just using it as a "waiting lounge" so to speak. YMMV.

EDIT: Forgot to add, if they have one of them mini grey water coolers let the water run for a second or 2 if you want chilled as it tastes funny at first (doesn't apply for the room temp option).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.