• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Renfe Reservations for Interrail

Veteran Member
Just an update: testing both the RailEurope (desktop) and Interrail sites, I've been getting the message "book at station."
I messaged RE and they say that neither they nor IR can book these.
Not sure if that is a change or a glitch?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

rvdborgt

Just an update: testing both the RailEurope (desktop) and Interrail sites, I've been getting the message "book at station."
I messaged RE and they say that neither they nor IR can book these.
Not sure if that is a change or a glitch?
Rail Europe can't book any Renfe pass reservations online.
And when RE can't book a pass reservations, they claim you have to book at the station, completely ignore any other online possibilities.
Like I wrote earlier: via Interrail, you can only book AVE, Alvia and Euromed reservations. So it depends on what train you're trying to book.

Veteran Member
Rail Europe can't book any Renfe pass reservations online.
And when RE can't book a pass reservations, they claim you have to book at the station, completely ignore any other online possibilities.
Like I wrote earlier: via Interrail, you can only book AVE, Alvia and Euromed reservations. So it depends on what train you're trying to book.
I was specifically checking AVE, Barcelona/Madrid-Cordoba.