• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rick eborall new website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rugd1022

Good site Rick, some very nice stuff you've got on there. We bumped into each other at Cathiron the other day when 71000 went north ;)

RickE

Good site Rick, some very nice stuff you've got on there. We bumped into each other at Cathiron the other day when 71000 went north ;)

Don't you mean South? I was near Atherstone when she went North and Ansty when she returned after the tour going North!
No matter! Still nice to have met you whichever one of the two you were. M or F???

Rugd1022

Don't you mean South? I was near Atherstone when she went North and Ansty when she returned after the tour going North!
No matter! Still nice to have met you whichever one of the two you were. M or F???

Yes I meant south! My girlfriend and I were there with our Mini Cooper, parked up by that gate ;)

RickE

Yes I meant south! My girlfriend and I were there with our Mini Cooper, parked up by that gate ;)

Oh yeh! I remember now. How did your shots come out? Mine was a waste of time! But at least we witnessed it!
Hope to bump into you again!
Rick

Rugd1022

Oh yeh! I remember now. How did your shots come out? Mine was a waste of time! But at least we witnessed it!
Hope to bump into you again!
Rick

Mine were a waste of time, complete rubbish!

Nidge ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.