• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rolf Harris dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonbridge

Established Member
Just been announced that Rolf Harris has died aged 93.

Source: BBC News.

Rolf Harris: Serial abuser and ex-entertainer dies aged 93 https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60393842

Disgraced former entertainer Rolf Harris, who was jailed for a series of indecent assaults on girls, has died aged 93.
Harris was found guilty of a string of indecent assaults between 1968 and 1986 following a trial in 2014 - and was jailed for five years and nine months.

He was released from prison in 2017 - but never apologised to his victims.

Before his crimes came to light, Harris had been a fixture of family entertainment in Britain and Australia.

According to his death certificate, which was registered on Tuesday, he died of neck cancer and "frailty of old age" at his home in Bray, Berkshire, on 10 May.

Moderator note: apologies, I don’t generally start threads in general discussion and forgot some of the rules for doing so.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

brad465

Established Member
Can you tell what it is yet:

IMG_7856.thumb.jpeg.bc5ba9f9ad1f91836face49fa5c07b80.jpeg

(Taken from the DeathList forum, picture of Rolf Harris edited to draw a gravestone)

dgl

Established Member
Hope he likes the hot, hot fire!
Hate to think what the devil could do with a didgeridoo.

birchesgreen

Established Member
My best friend's mum was one of his guards when he was in gaol. Its my claim to fame/infamy*

* delete where applicable

Tetchytyke

Veteran Member
The full release says he has already been laid to rest.
Sensible. Whatever we think of him, at least his family and friends (or those who still speak to him) got to have a dignified service.

But “oh dear, how sad, never mind”

Status
Not open for further replies.