• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rolling stock technicians & Groundstaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidAllen

Hi Guys,

I am finalizing the details tonight & tomorrow, but it looks like Samuel Knight Rail will be seeking around 5 staff per location for Groundstaff / Shunters / Mobile Operatives in;

London
Newport
Cheshire

I'm expecting a mixture of permanent employment and fixed term contracts to Christmas, which I know is hardly information overload - but if any of you guys are interested or know people who would be please ask them to get in touch and by Friday (13/10/2017) I should be able to update the thread or reply to questions sent via email about the nature of the roles and opportunities ([email protected])

Apologies if this isn't of interest or is the wrong type of post for the forum - please let me know if that's the case and I won't put up any more updates.

Many thanks
Dave

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DavidAllen

Hi Tom, we're not able to publicly discuss that at the company's request - but would be happy to talk about specifics over the phone.

For reference of any interested applicant, I can confirm we now have some immediate starts in Kent, West London, Didcot and Warrington. Today is 16/10/17 and realistically there is work available to start on Monday 23/10/2017 and 30/10/2017. These would be fixed term contracts with an opportunity to turn into permanent contracts at the beginning of 2018.

We will be recruiting permanent vacancies in the coming weeks where we can consider candidates without previous experience, but for now we do require candidates with prior experience in this environment.

Please feel free to contact me on my email address with any queries, as I am limited to what I can discuss in a public forum.

Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.