• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ROSCO Fleet Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnjb8

Established Member
Hello,
Is there any way to find out which ROSCO owns a particular train? I have tried using their own websites, Wikipedia and enthusiast sites and I am still no clearer.
Any help would be much appreciated
Thank you :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Energy

Established Member
Hello,
Is there any way to find out which ROSCO owns a particular train? I have tried using their own websites, Wikipedia and enthusiast sites and I am still no clearer.
Any help would be much appreciated
Thank you :)
Angel Trains (Doesn't say the numbers but does give the number of how many it owns of each subclass)
Eversholt Rail (Says how many, some trains you can tell by the number in the image)
Rock Rail (Numbers don't matter, all of the class are owned by Rock)
Porterbrook used to have a page but it got removed when they redid their website, not sure why.
Beacon Rail is on their website but its mixed with european stock, its mk5as (TPE only), 220s, 221s, 803s, 68s, 88s, 93s, 67s, 60s, 70s, 56s and 313s.

Some trains have owners not mentioned above, such as 379s,196s and 385s which are owned by Akiem, Infracapital & Deutche Asset Management (I think) and Caledonian Rail Leasing (a Japenese bank) respectively.

All 800s and 801s are owned by Agility Trains (partly Hitachi) while the 700s are owned by Siemens Financial Services.

pdeaves

Established Member
Does the 'Platform 5' series of 'spotter' books include ownership details? If so, that may be the way to go for linking painted number with ROSCO.

APT618S

For units my 2019 ICRS UK combine states the owners, but having just checked, surprisingly not for locos or loco hauled coaching stock.

cnjb8

Established Member
Thank you for your suggestions. I had been trying to work it out with some success but with the Sprinters in particular, it was very difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.