• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Route help!

bagels

Hi. Does anyone know the best way to get from London Bridge to St Mary Axe? I am trying to figure it out online but having no luck. (I am new to London)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

datdad

Hi. Does anyone know the best way to get from London Bridge to St Mary Axe? I am trying to figure it out online but having no luck. (I am new to London)
My mapping programme shows Bus 149 or Bus 388 4 stops from London Bridge to Camomile Street ( Stop W) then walk about 300 yards. If you have a smartphone suggest use Google Maps or Citymapper, if not suggest buy an A-Z street finder at London Bridge Station. Trust that helps.

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
It could be walked in about 15 minutes.

Out of London Bridge station, across the Thames onto London Bridge itself, then bear right onto and along the A10 (Bishopsgate) until you're at Leadenhall Street, just past Leadenhall Market.

St. Mary's Axe (the street where the distinctive 'Gherkin' building is situated), branches off in a North Eastwards direction a short further distance from here.