• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Routes in Glasgow and Central Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_hippo

I am wondering whether there are any routes up for grabs around Glasgow or the central scottish belt apart from the awful Milngavie to Springburn (unless there is actually a version with scenery now). If you know of any, do post a link, it would be much appreciated. Also, if you ahve any plans, do tell and I promise not to ask for the release date! <D

Oh, and on a final note, could anyone confirm that work on the clydeside electrics/west highland line has not simply stopped dead?

Thanks!

Zoltán, the shameless sponger of the BVE community's efforts who never gives anything back in return because he's incompetent.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Derek Kaye

George drummond had some over at BVE in Glasgow. not sure if they're still available though. there was a problem with his site last time I checked.
Theres also the Glasgow Underground.

Status
Not open for further replies.