• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Routes in Glasgow and Central Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_hippo

I am wondering whether there are any routes up for grabs around Glasgow or the central scottish belt apart from the awful Milngavie to Springburn (unless there is actually a version with scenery now). If you know of any, do post a link, it would be much appreciated. Also, if you ahve any plans, do tell and I promise not to ask for the release date! <D

Oh, and on a final note, could anyone confirm that work on the clydeside electrics/west highland line has not simply stopped dead?

Thanks!

Zoltán, the shameless sponger of the BVE community's efforts who never gives anything back in return because he's incompetent.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Derek Kaye

George drummond had some over at BVE in Glasgow. not sure if they're still available though. there was a problem with his site last time I checked.
Theres also the Glasgow Underground.

Status
Not open for further replies.