• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

"Royal Scots Grey" with "The Capital Deltic".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Aictos

Established Member
Like the photo although this one is better just because of the uniform appearance of the carriages, could easily be the 70s.

http://www.stuartbrown.me.uk/cpg/displayimage.php?album=43&pos=0

Talking of it, I went on the mini tour to Oxford then went off to Bicester Town and got as far as Holloway South on time before being held due to the 1650 GC to Sunderland failing and thus passing Finsbury Park about a hour late.

Quite a good trip in all, but as usual the same old happens this time at Oxford ie photographers stand far too close to the edge of the platform, station staff make a announcement asking said photographers to please stay behind the yellow line for safety reasons and the said photographers just ignored the announcements.

Please note I don't tar all photographers with the same brush but the photographers concerned do need to remember they are on a working railway and that yellow line is there for a reason, it's not just to decorate the platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.