• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

RPA Greater Anglia

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildWildEast

Hi guys
This is my first post,

I applied for the RPA job for NXEA a few weeks before the change over to Greater Anglia. My assessment was on the 25.1.12 @ national express academy London(Stratford), after hours of assessments, seven of us went through to the role play. A week later i received a letter inviting me for an interview. After the interview I was told if successful they would send a letter in the post. But that was on 7.02.12. So how long could I be waiting for a letter. Do you get a letter Even if you don't get the offer,just to let you know How it went.

Is there anyone who had their interview week of 06.02.12--11.02.12, have you received your letter or when where you told to expect it.
:cry:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jimmy90

Hi guys
This is my first post,

I applied for the RPA job for NXEA a few weeks before the change over to Greater Anglia. My assessment was on the 25.1.12 @ national express academy London(Stratford), after hours of assessments, seven of us went through to the role play. A week later i received a letter inviting me for an interview. After the interview I was told if successful they would send a letter in the post. But that was on 7.02.12. So how long could I be waiting for a letter. Do you get a letter Even if you don't get the offer,just to let you know How it went.

Is there anyone who had their interview week of 06.02.12--11.02.12, have you received your letter or when where you told to expect it.
:cry:

Hi, I went for my assessment around the 23th January, passed, got the interview on 6th Feburary. They told me 3-4 weeks, as 70 odd candidates had to be sifted to 34 or so. They told me that I seemed Ok for the job at the interview, but not heard back yet. They will tell you the outcome, even if you're unsuccessful. Just sit tight, it's just part of the waiting game.
Also, if you're intrested, currently Gtr Anglia are looking for trainee conductors at Ipswich/Colchester/Norwich/Clacton/Southend/Wickford ect- check out their website if you're intrested...
Best, J

WildWildEast

Hi jimmy90

Thanks J for the reply,that's reassuring. I will go on their site and see what's on offer. Only a couple more weeks to wait, I Hope it's all good news. I will keep you posted when I get mine. Let me know how you get on.

Thanks.

oobritoo

Hi jimmy90

Thanks J for the reply,that's reassuring. I will go on their site and see what's on offer. Only a couple more weeks to wait, I Hope it's all good news. I will keep you posted when I get mine. Let me know how you get on.

Thanks.
Wildwild west i was in the 7 had my interview on the 9th feb got rejection letter today hey ho onto the next i guess good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.